Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Commissions!

So I'm super excited! I've had my first  two commissions! My soon to be sister-in-law wants me to paint her nails for her wedding and a lady at my church wants me to make her 2 sets of fake nails for her trip to Hawai'i!


My almost sister wants something fairly simple (surprise, surprise :) ). They are going to be French Tips with either flowers (made by my somewhat modified method of one-stroking) or with a cute little flowery bow thing in the top corner with sparkly outlines of sorts. I know how good I am at making sense when I describe something, so here are some pictures!


The other lady wants some cute little flowery things to 'blend in' with flowery Hawai'i. Her first set is actually the same as one of my sister-in-law's. It's the French Tip with the 'one-stroke' flowers. The other pair has a solid background with 3 of my modified one-stroke flowers with little swirly things and dots scattered around. Once again, here are some pictures of the latter design!



On a completely different note, I found this hilarious article yesterday. Apparently some lambs and their mom were trying to escape the cold and found their way into a store and tried to eat all of the Easter candy! I feel terrible for the owners, but the lambs look so cute you can't really be too mad at them.





No comments:

Post a Comment