Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finding Nemo in the Aquarium

    I'm going to the aquarium with my mom and cousin tomorrow! So, just like any normal person would do, I painted some characters form the Pixar movie Finding Nemo. :)
    From thumb to pinky, I painted Nemo, Peach, Squirt, Dory and Nigel.


   For those of you who haven't seen the movie, Nemo is a clown fish. He gets kidnapped (of sorts) and during his and his dad's journey some of the creatures they encounter are Peach, a starfish, Squirt, a turtle, Dory, a blue tang/surgeon fish, and Nigel, a pelican.
   For those that really like the design, I have them for sale on my Etsy store here!
  
   I'm a kind of distracted writer today.I recently started watching Call the Midwife, and I must admit, I'm hooked! I'm watching the second season right now, and I can't confirm or deny that I am paying more attention to it than my blogging! I guess I should probably stop now before I type something really stupid from 'multi tasking'...

  Hope your weekend is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment