Saturday, August 17, 2013

Doll Nail Art Challege: #3

It's been forever since I posted. I just started a new job and I've had a million other things going on, and I just haven't had time!

This week's (well, it's actually from last week... That shows you how far behind I am!) design is another from my doll series. She is a doll from Tudor England, about 1590s. Her bodice has a beautiful design on it! I tried to recreate it on my middle finger, and it worked for the most part. It's just such an intricate design...



For the majority of my nails, I used Cover Girl Boundless Color Plum Pudding and made the dots with Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold and Stripe Rite Cream. For my middle finger I used Stripe Rite Cream for the base and Cover Girl Boundless Color Plum Pudding with a thin layer of Sally Girl Pink (EH2901) to make it a lighter shade than the other nails.

On another note, if you remember my last post, I mentioned some embroidered cards I was making. Well, I decided to sell them on Etsy! If you want to look at them, you can go here.

Have and awesome weekend/week!

No comments:

Post a Comment