Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chevron

   This week's installment of Etsy-to-Fingers is a chevron! It had been an accent set in my shop, but I think I'm going to change it to where the design is on two fingers instead of just the one.


   I think the chevron on just one finger looked pretty lonely, so I gave it a friend.



   Surprisingly, I got away without having to use tape. I didn't leave enough time and didn't feel like cutting strips and whatnot. I used the polish thinner on all but two of the polishes I used and that helped a ton.



   I used Revlon Colorstay Pale Cashmere as the base. I think this has become my new favorite polish! It's a great light color that goes with pretty much everything, but it's not too white or too brown. Then I used a hodge podge of oranges, yellows, and a blue.
   I still have to make the changes to the Etsy listing, but this is what it will ultimately turn out to be. You can find the listing here!

   I might have some pictures to show you guys later in the week. I went outside this week to take some pictures again and it was awesome! I've missed it more that I thought.
   Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment