Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Flowers

   This week I revolted and didn't paint an Etsy set on my fingers! I am so ready to be done with this project. My to-paint pile was huge before I started, and now it's getting a little ridiculous. And I know, deviating from Etsy-to-Fingers just prolongs it, but I needed a break.
   I've had my eye on this design for several months. It's so pretty!


   It's inspired by this design from Wondrously Polished. If you haven't seen her work before, you should definitely go check her out! She paints some amazing designs.


   This was super easy to make. I painted a base of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow. Then I dotted on the flowers. I used a thicker brush and just dotted it on there until I had a shape I liked; not too round, but not too jagged. Then I painted the black, in pretty much the same way. Then I sealed it all with a top coat!


   This will be my last post for a while. I'm going on vacation tomorrow and won't have access to my polishes. My shop's on hold and everything. I'm so excited for my break! 

   I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment