Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pixie Dust

   I'm finally caught up! Hooray! This week I am trying out some new polish; two of the Zoya Pixie Dust collection, Lux and Vega. They're so pretty!


   This is three coats of both Vega and Lux. If you don't put on a top coat it has a neat bumpy texture. I'm way to distracted by textures, so I end up rubbing it all the time. And then I catch it on everything. Textures don't work for me, they never last more than two days between my rubbing and getting caught on everything. So I added two layers of top coat to smooth it out.


   The blue is Vega, and the pink Lux. I love how sparkly they are! Vega is definitely my favorite, but I just like a good light blue. Especially in glitter. Blue glitter is just so pretty! Lux is nice too, but it's not quite as pink as I thought. Although looking back at other pictures, I'm not sure why I thought is would be more pink because it is definitely not!


   Sorry for the crappy picture, it got cloudy so my light disappeared! I wanted to show you guys both colors in the bottle and on my nails. I'm going to try and take another one tomorrow, so hopefully the light will be good!

   I hope you all have a fantastic week! Tomorrow is my last day at work until March, so hopefully I'll become a regular blogger again.

No comments:

Post a Comment