Thursday, March 12, 2015

Alice In Wonderland

  Last week, I showed you guys one of the polishes I bought from Spellbound Nails, Watermelon Seeds. This week I have the second one, Eat Me, to show you all. It's part of her Alice In Wonderland collection, so of course I had to paint an Alice in Wonderland themed design.


   I forgot to take a shot of the polish before I painted on it, but you can more or less figure it out. It's a cream polish with multicolored glitter. It kind of reminded me of the caterpillar and his colorful smoke from Disney's animated version. Using Nina Ultra Pro Plum Perspective, I wrote "who are you," trying to mimic the wispy-ness of his smokey letters.


   On my left hand I made an "eat me" tag using a white and black striper, as well a small brush for the letters. It looked a little lonely, so I added a teacup to go with the whole food theme. It's kind of hard to see though. I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Barracuda for the blue, and a white striper for the white. A tiny bit of Maybelline Color Show Neutral Statement worked well for the tea.


   I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment