Thursday, March 19, 2015

New Spring Sets

   I have a few new sets to show you all this week! They are all old designs, but they're new to my shop. They're almost all flowers, so they are just in time for spring (and summer!).


   This first one you saw in my last post. I really liked how it turned out and think it will go over well with my customers. You can find it here in my shop.


   This one is from several months ago (you can read the original post here). I've always really liked this one; colorful and trendy, but simple. It was inspired by some fabric that always reminds me of an art deco print. You can find the set here in my shop.


   This one was inspired by some pretty stationary by the Rifle Paper Company. You can see the original post from a few months ago here. You can find the set here in my shop.


   This last one was a custom set for a customer on Etsy. You can read the original post here and find it in my shop here.

  I hope you all have a fabulous week/weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment