Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cats and Polka Dots

   I might have mentioned before that I like cats. A lot. When I found this cute pin, I knew I needed to paint it on my own nails!


   I started with a base of Revlon Sure Thing for the polka dot nails. For the black dots I used black acrylic paint and Revlon Colorstay Cardshark for the pink dots. I made all the dots with a medium sized dotter.


   To make the cat I started by making a half circle with white polish. Then I made the ears with my white striper. I made the cat's face with black acrylic paint and my newest thin short striping brush. For the bow I used Cardshark again, and then added a gold caviar bead in the middle.


   I'm getting nearer to finals again, so I might be a little less frequent until that's all over and done with. I'm so excited! I'm getting closer and closer to nail school!

   I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment