Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Paradise

   I've had my toes "newly" painted for a few weeks now, I just never got around to taking pictures of them for some reason! They were inspired by this pin form Nina Nailed It. I really like it; it's very summery! I haven't quite figured out the flowers yet, but I'll get there eventually!


   I started with a base of Revlon Colorstay Jungle. Next, much as in the pin, I sketched out the basic shape of everything with a white striper. For the palm fronds, I used a mix of L'Oreal New Money and a small amount of Studio M On the Field over top New Money.
   For the flowers I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, and OPI Aloha from OPI as the bases. For the insides, I used Nina Ultra Pro Tangerine Dream (over top Mellow Yellow) and L'Oreal He Red My Mind (over top Aloha from OPI).

   Sorry for only the one picture, but the light was being fickle today.

   I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment