Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Review: Rose Nail Decals

   I received another package from Born Pretty last week! Among other things I got some pretty rose water decals. I forgot to take a picture before I cut them up! I didn't use them all though, so you can kind of get an idea of what they looked like in the package:


  It came with a tiny little nail file. It was really nice to use to file the excess decal off.


   The decals applied really easily and didn't slide around as much as the last decals I reviewed. I really liked that about them, it made it a lot easier to trim off the excess!
   They lasted fairly long, but I ended up taking them off a little sooner than necessary. Two fingers on my right hand was peeling back a little 4 days into it, so I just went ahead and took them off. I don't think that's anything to do with the product though. I think it has more to do with my left hand being a less than great applicator. The decals on my left hand were un-chipped and had very little wear, if any.
   Overall I think they are a great product!


   I absolutely love the design and color on this set! It is so pretty and feminine; very delicate. One of the things I like about decals is that I can have both hands match, and they both look great! I hardly ever show you guys my left hand, and that's for a good reason. I usually paint my left hand to match, but it never looks near as nice. So it's great to have two hands that look nice instead of just one.


   I added a matte topcoat to my nails. It was a pretty design before, but I think the matte coat really made it. In my opinion, anyway!


   I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment