Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Starfish

   This weekend I painted the cutest little flamingos on my fingers. This weekend was also my brother's graduation from Auburn (which is about 8 hours away from where I live). This week is finals week, so I had to rush down Friday and come back home right after the ceremony on Sunday (who has graduation on a Sunday?) so I could make it to my final on Monday. Talk about a crazy weekend!
   After I had taken off the flamingos and started painting this week's design, I realized... I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE FLAMINGOS!!! I was so mad, I was really looking forward to showing them to you guys!  :(

   So you get to look at a modification of last week's design instead. After I painted and blogged about the starfish, I decided to paint the rest of my fingers with starfish.


   Here's a close up:


   I'm so mad about those flamingos.... I'll just have to paint them again sometime soon!

   I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment