Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Stained Glass

   I found a pretty design by Will Paint Nails For Food and I just fell in love!


   I'm not gonna lie, I just changed the colors up and 100% copied it. Her designs are so pretty!


   I really liked the dark pink I used in my last design, so I used it again! I think it's a great color for Fall, and one I hadn't really thought of before. It's Finger Paints Plum Perspective.


   To make the stained glass design, I started with a light pink base (China Glaze Princess Grace). Then I drew out the black outlines with my black striper. Then I filled in the spaces with Plum Perspective, Revlon Colorstay Buttercup, and L'Oreal Doutzen's Nude.


   Then I finished it off ny re-lining my black lines and painting on my top coat.

  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are very talented! I`ve met such a talented nail artist only once in my life. It was a wonderful lady, who worked at the nail salon in Ibiza.

    ReplyDelete