Monday, December 7, 2015

Gold Glitter Acrylics

   I'm slowly getting better with my acrylics. They don't ever look bad, but perfectionist Sarah likes them to look just so! Last week I put some acrylics on a fellow student and painted them up pretty for her.


  I sculpted them out, because I need the practice. (For those of you that don't know the lingo, sculpting is applying acrylic over a disposable form. You can also apply nail tips and put the acrylic over the tips instead. For me, sculpts are quicker, but tips are easier. So I need the practice!)

 

   On her nails, I used Cover Girl Boundless Color Plum Pudding and Essie Summit of Style.

   By the way, I'm almost done with nail school! I won't be licensed until I take my state test in January, but I graduate Tuesday!!

   I hope you all have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

  1. Dark red is really wow! It is my favourite colour, actually nothing can compare with it! You did a wonderful job! I`ve met such a talented nail artist only once in my life (it was a nail technician from the nail and beauty salon in Ibiza)

    ReplyDelete