Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pumpkins

   Still a week late, but oh well. I'll get there! These are my Thanksgiving week nails.


   They were inspired by Cotton Coney. She creates some of the most detailed and intricate designs. It's crazy what she can do!


  It's very detailed and I used lots of polishes, so I won't go into a lot of detail. I'd have a super long post!


   Suffice to say, I started with the pumpkins and went out from there. Pumpkin shape, detail, grassy stuff, detail, flower, etc. You get the idea! If you ever have questions about a design, you can always email me.


   My Thanksgiving this year was busier than years past. I learned what it was like to be a responsible adult that had to help prepare the house and food before everyone came over! It was still fun though. Seeing and visiting with the family is always good.

   I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment