Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Diamond Glitter Placement

   This one is a first for me. I've done a glitter placement before, but nothing like this one; this one has edges that actually had to match up. ...And my perfectionist side might have decided that this would be a great time to show itself. Of course.


   I like the end result, but don't be too disappointed if I never do this again. :D
   It kind of reminds me of a Jester, for some reason. I guess it's the diamonds, who knows!


   My base polish was Liquid Sky Lacquer What Was Your Name Again. Then I used diamond shaped glitter to create the accent nail. In this case, the glitter was from Wildflowers Nail Academy. I watched a lot of Fixer Upper episodes while making this design!

 
   I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment