Saturday, April 9, 2016

1950's Dress

   This design was very short-lived. I liked it once I figured out the best way to paint it, but then I only had two nails I liked. So I took it off after a couple days. It was inspired by this really cute vintage dress on Etsy.

   I started with a cream base, Relvon Colorstay Embody. Only two coats this time to keep it a little sheer. The design was made with white polish.

   To make the design, I eventually found that the easiest way was to paint vertical lines first, and then the horizontal lines. I don't know why it took me so long to figure that out, but it did.

   I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment